No fees, no speeches, no subscriptions.
It was also a great place to:
- strengthen existing business relationships
- form new business contacts
- help and support other local businesses
- invite business prospects and contacts
- discuss business issues
- have a soft/hot/cold/stiff drink
- have a pub lunch
- meet people and have fun
* We used to have a lunchtime meet (12:30-2:00pm) at the March Hare in Guildford, Surrey, once a month.
Stay in touch
Our free e-mail newsletter is now ended.
By road: In central Guildford, adjacent the Castle grounds opposite Tunsgate. Local car parks are close by.
On foot: A few minutes’ walk from Guildford railway station, bus station and High Street.